We are pleased to announce that a CodeHealer 2.8 Beta with full support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE1 (also known as Delphi XE1 or Delphi 2011) has been released to our Beta testers.
Significant changes in 2.8 are currently:
- Added full support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE1 (Delphi 2011 for Win32).
- Added support for the $BDSBIN, $BDSCOMMONDIR, $BDSINCLUDE, $BDSLIB and $BDSUSERDIR macros in file and path names.
- Improved parsing and support of generic types and anonymous methods.
- Improved matching of generic array element types for method overloading.
- Updated the company name to Code Healer Group in the copyright notices, exported reports footers and elsewhere. This is just a company rename to better reflect the focus of our business and has no other significance or impact.
- Numerous other small fixes and improvements.
Do check back here every now and then for status updates, but we will, as always, notify everyone as soon as the update is generally available, and it will be free to all registered users.
All the best,
Jud Cole and the Code Healer Group team