The Code Healer Group is pleased to notify you of the immediate availability of CodeHealer 2.8.1, which is a free update to all registered users and contains a number of new features and capabilities, including full support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3, also known as Delphi XE3 or Delphi 2013 and other enhancements and fixes.
A trial version of CodeHealer that is fully functional, but only works for a period of 30 days from the date of installation, can be downloaded from our Web site at:
Please download it and try it for yourself, and if you have any questions you can post them here or contact us via email as described in the CodeHealer Help file.
The CodeHealer team
What's new in CodeHealer 2.8.1
- Added full support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 (Delphi 2013 for Win32).
- Improved the handling of project default namespaces and the detection of units in those default namespaces.
- Improved type matching of expressions that use class operators.
- Improved the handling of relative paths in Library search paths in Project preferences.
- Fix: Fixed issue with not importing the correct library search paths from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2.
- Fix: Fixed detection of relative paths on include file definitions.
- Fix: Numerous other minor fixes